The health benefits of Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil have been recognized in Europe for hundreds of years. Today, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is renowned for its high potency of vitamins including naturally occurring tocotrienols, tocopherols, omega fatty acids, lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene. Discover its modern-day uses and beneficial properties.
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil has omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, vitamin E, carotenoids and phytosterols. It is believed to help support cardiovascular health and promote skin health.*
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is a nutrient-rich powerhouse that can ease oxidative stress. It is loaded with naturally occurring tocopherols, tocotrienols and carotenoids which provide antioxidant activity.
- Emerging evidence suggests that Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil inhibits the hormone responsible for hair loss and the development of baldness. This is why you may have seen hair and scalp serums or shampoos/conditioners featuring Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil.
- Mounting evidence suggests that nutrient-dense Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil inhibits hormones responsible for prostate issues.
- When applied topically Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil exhibits powerful antioxidant activity and supports a healthy inflammatory response.
Botanic Innovations uses our NatureFRESH™ Cold-Press technology to harness the power of organic pumpkin seeds without using harsh solvents or chemical processing. We were the first U.S. producer to grow and press nutrient-dense seed oil from hulless pumpkins to yield truly extra virgin, ultra-pure oils. Our gentle process also yields nutri-powders that are loaded with nutritional value, so there is absolutely no wasted part of the seed. Our certified organic, non-GMO, bulk Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is well suited for use in cosmetics and skin creams, as well as functional food applications and dietary supplement formulas.